Dydacomp’s Multichannel Order Manager User Forum is a great resource for M.O.M. users.
Here are 5 reasons why you should check this site out today!
1. You will find a collection of useful tips from experts that help you get the most from M.O.M. On the M.O.M. User forum, we have compiled a number of useful articles to aid in your discovery of ways to effectively integrate M.O.M. into your business. Popular articles include the Top 5 Things Overlooked in My Preferences and Order Processing Tips.
2. Find out important information on any updates or new features we have added to M.O.M.. These additions are vital to keeping your M.O.M. software running smoothly. The M.O.M. User Forum is a great resource for you to find out how to install the updates, what changes were made and how they will benefit you.
3. The Frequently Asked Question section provides you with answers to questions the support team is commonly asked. We encourage you to comment and add your own insight and/or questions as well. You might be surprised to find an answer to a M.O.M. question you haven’t even thought to ask yet, so check it out!
4. The truth of the matter is the more you know about a software program, the better you are at using it. The M.O.M. User Forum provides you with plenty of resources (Webinars, User Guides, Articles, FAQs, How-Tos, etc.) that you can look over on your own time to help you understand better Multichannel Order Manager and SiteLINK. These resources are open to the public, and therefore can be accessed without registration or log-in whenever you want them. They are there for your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Is there a question you need answered about M.O.M.? Well, submit it here and we’ll be sure to answer it ASAP. This is a great place for you to communicate with Dydacomp and recommend articles you would like to read. Feel free to comment on articles as well, especially if you have any tips you would like to share yourself!
Here at Dydacomp we want you to feel comfortable with M.O.M. and know M.O.M.’s ins and outs as well as our experts do. That’s why we created the M.O.M. User Forum. We recommend you check it out because, as the expression goes, you learn something new every day!