Posted by: Molly Griffin, Social Media Marketing Associate
The M.O.M. version 8 release was announced September 7, 2011 and since the release a number of clients have had the opportunity to view a M.O.M. v8 webinar to learn about it’s latest enhancements. In the latest version, we’re giving you the keys to drive your business with V8 by including powerful features such as an open API to integrate with any ecommerce platform, advanced fraud prevention tools, the ability to increase revenue by connecting to new business channels, and much more! Check out the webinar before the special September pricing ends.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to view a webinar yet, join us for a special Webinar that unveils the new features and functionality of M.O.M. Version 8 that will help drive your business. We’ll show you how you can achieve a significant return on investment as we walk you through our new API, fraud protection, Amazon Marketplace connection, PCI compliance, customized invoices, and much more.
By attending one of the webinars, you’ll discover how you can:
- Connect to virtually any ecommerce shopping cart or 3rd party system to free internal resources and expedite accurate order fulfillment
- Carve out suspicious transactions so you can protect your bottom line by catching fraudulent orders before they ship
- Compete with the largest ecommerce retailers in the market
- Ensure that your customer data is safe and that your business meets PCI requirements
- Accelerate revenue growth by opening up the business channels available to you in order to reach 130 million potential customers
- Take advantage of new system flexibility to customize your invoices, utilize paperless invoicing, enhance General Ledger exports, and more
M.O.M. version 7 users, click here to register for the Webinar today.
M.O.M. version 6 users and below, click here to register for the M.O.M. v8 webinar today.
Don’t miss out on M.O.M. v8 September savings today!