It may not seem like three months have passed, however Dydacomp has just mailed the most recent Address Correction Validation Module (AVCM) update. All M.O.M. users with ACVM should keep an eye out for the update in the mail. The July 2011 release from the USPS will provide the most accurate addresses to date. These updated addresses will be valid for three months 2011 when we will be sending out the next batch of updates.
Don’t have ACVM module for your M.O.M. system? The Address Correction and Validation module (ACVM) will compare key-entered, imported shipping and mailing addresses against actual USPS® data in real time. This comparison will help ensure that all of the addresses you send packages to are valid and accurate.
Address correction fees can end up costing your business about $15 per mailing adjustment. These fees can leave you frustrated and with the decision whether your business will simply absorb the costs or charge your customer. ACVM also allows your business to avoid shipping delays due to inaccurate addresses to ensure your customers receive their orders on time. The ACVM service can be used not only on individual addresses but to validate target customer lists created in the List Management Module (LMM). There are a number of necessary expenses needed to run your business, but address correction fees should not be one of them. Avoid shipping address issues before they arise with the Address Correction Validation Module.
With ACVM you can:
- Standardize Addresses for Quicker Parcel and Mail Delivery by Using USPS® Approved Abbreviations and Spellings
- Add & Correct Zip+4 Information
- Reduce Carrier Imposed Address Correction Charges
- Improve Customer Service
- Ensure Deliverability of Important Mail Such as Invoices, Statements and Renewal Notices
- Shrink Postage and Promotion Piece or Catalog Waste Attributed to Bad Addresses
- Maintain Vanity Addresses
- Eliminate Unnecessary Returns and “Bad Will” Resulting From Inaccurate Data Entry and Incorrect Shipping Addresses
- Perform Address Matching and Delivery Point Validation (DPV) Updated 6X Each Year
- Use LMM Integration to Correct and Standardize Addresses for Mailing Campaigns