Posted by: Molly Griffin, Marketing Associate
Dydacomp is excited to announce the First Annual M.O.M. and SiteLINK User Conference. This one day user conference will be held June 4, 2012 in Chicago, IL to coincide with Internet Retailer 2012. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with the Dydacomp Executive Team and M.O.M. users from across the country.
The agenda will be focused on providing you with the beneficial information that will help grow your business. You can expect to learn valuable M.O.M. and SiteLINK tips, industry best practices, insight from industry leaders, and much more.
Here is a preview of the list of sessions for the event:
- Getting the Most From M.O.M.
- Optimizing Inventory Management
- What’s New with M.O.M.
- Improving your Cross Channel Customer Experience
- Customer Case Study
- PCI Compliance for the SMB
- Warehouse Efficiency
- Coming Attractions / Product Roadmap Discussion
Three Reasons You Must Attend The Dydacomp’s User Conference:
1. Gain insight into Dydacomp’s operations & product roadmap, network with Dydacomp’s executive team, hear industry best practices from leaders in the space, and more!
2. Dydacomp focused networking environment meeting M.O.M.& SiteLINK users from across the country and even your local area.
3. Interact with Top Dydacomp Partners, Vendors, and Consultants on location.
We look forward to seeing you there. Click here to register now!