The latest update for the Multichannel Order Manager v8 API is now available on the support section of our website. The M.O.M. v8 API enables your business to integrate M.O.M. with your eCommerce provider of choice to improve your inventory management, order management, order fulfillment and order processing capabilities.
These API updates incremental feature enhancements to M.O.M’s API to expand the capacity of the API and to ensure it meets your business needs. To ensure the success of the update, each release will include documentation and some sample codes to demonstrate how to use the API.
The April API Update enhancements include:
- Enable M.O.M Ebay functionalities in API. You will now be able to use the M.O.M. API in conjunction with the Ebay API :
- Download all new orders from Ebay
- Upload M.O.M. order information and status to Ebay
- Synchronize inventory with warehouse management system.
- Publish new product information for auction to Ebay
- New API property to determine how stock is pulled from inventory.
- New function to update “Other Info.” Or Order Line Item’s alternate.
- Modified functions to ensure output encrypted credit card and E-Check data will be masked. Credit card data will be masked showing only the last four digits. E-check data will be masked entirely.
- New function to output all or selected stock fields and to update stock memo fields.
- New function to output feed manager info.
For more information, download the latest M.O.M. API User Guide in the Support section of the Dydacomp website.
If you have any questions or trouble updating, the Dydacomp Support team is available Mon – Thurs 9am – 6:45pm EST and Fri 9 AM – 4:45pm EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.
Please remember to backup your M.O.M. system daily.