The latest update for the Multichannel Order Manager v8 API is now available on the support section of our website. The M.O.M. v8 API enables your business to integrate M.O.M. with your eCommerce provider of choice to improve your inventory management, order management, order fulfillment and order processing capabilities.
These API updates incremental feature enhancements to M.O.M’s API to expand the capacity of the API and to ensure it meets your business needs. To ensure the success of the update, each release will include documentation and some sample codes to demonstrate how to use the API.
In the March release, we are building off the February release to enhance the tax related features in API, specifically to improve the receiving features to receive tax data via API.
The specific functions in the API update include:
- Enhanced features to receive important tax information via the API.
- Addition of new Sales Tax Widget to export contents of tax table and import tax information into M.O.M. to simplify updating the tax table.
- Added Product related functions
- Allow product attribute maintenance
- Allow MIVA attribute maintenance
- Enhanced existing purchase order to include receive capabilities
- Enabled the processing of inventory updates via API
- Added the ability to update M.O.M. sales tax tables using AvaRates file.
If you have any questions or trouble updating, the Dydacomp Support team is available Mon – Thurs 9am – 6:45pm EST and Fri 9 AM – 4:45pm EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.
Please remember to backup your M.O.M. system daily.