The newest bi-weekly M.O.M. update is now available for download on the support section of our website. Within this release, we have made some minor enhancements and a number of fixes to help improve M.O.M.’s inventory management, order management, order fulfillment and order processing capabilities.
This week’s executable (dated 02.7.12) includes:
- RFM Analysis now correctly updates customer records (via List Management) after setting or changing criteria.
- Multi-pay is now able to authorize and capture funds when portion of payment is on a credit card.
- Ensure accurate ship dates at the item level when saving an incomplete order.
- Adjusted product search screen to ensure that item prices reflect the appropriate number of decimal places.
- Corrected error that occurred when user attempted to edit bins from purchasing screen.
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update, please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions or have trouble updating, Dydacomp Support is available Monday-Thursday 9am to 6:45pm EST and Fri 9am to 4:45pm EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.