The latest bi-weekly M.O.M. release is now available for download on the support section of our website. Within this release, we have made a number of fixes for supported M.O.M. users to help improve to help improve M.O.M.’s inventory management, order management, order fulfillment and order processing capabilities.
This week’s executable (dated 05.1.12) includes:
- The Global Parameters setting to define the number of copies to print for the Packing Slip and Invoice will now work for custom forms.
- Resolved issue in the apply customer payments screen stating the currency is invalid for M.O.M. UK systems.
- Improved Amazon order synchronization to process if a single order fails to upload.
- Resolved Miva orders duplicating when more than 750 orders are downloaded at one time.
- Corrected issues with call schedule “speak to name” to ensure it now is listed under the selected customer name.
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions, have trouble updating, or experience further issues, please contact Dydacomp Support by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.