The latest bi-weekly M.O.M. release is now available for download on the support section of our website. Within this release, we have made a number of fixes for supported M.O.M. users to help improve to help improve M.O.M.’s inventory management, order management, order fulfillment and order processing capabilities.
This week’s executable (dated 05.15.12) includes:
· Resolved issue to ensure M.O.M. matches the Shopsite SKU to the correct M.O.M. SKU.
· In the UK version of M.O.M., the customer look up by phone number will now function correctly.
· Improved Amazon product synchronization to process if a single order fails to upload.
· The automatic import will now respect the ship ahead flag.
· The alert message on the rename/merge stock number screen has changed. The message now alerts users that the M.O.M. database tables will be updated, but the user must update things like third party order import files.
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions, have trouble updating, or experience further issues, please contact Dydacomp Support by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.