The latest bi-weekly M.O.M. release is now available for download on the support section of our website. Within this release, we have made a number of fixes for international M.O.M. users as well as other updates.
This week’s executable (dated 06.12.12) includes:
- Resolved LMM error to ensure user can export list based on customer attributes.
- Increased speed for truncating PCI log.
- Corrected UK credit card processing to send entire order number.
- Revised Order Promotion Wording for UK M.O.M. users.
- Added the user id to Useractivity table to track changes made in the Order Product Screen.
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions, have trouble updating, or experience further issues, please contact Dydacomp Support by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.