Today’s Release (11.15.11) includes:
- Correction for an error that occurred when orders were imported after stocks without restarting the import wizards. Now stock information will be displayed and stored in M.O.M.
- Correctly maps vendor level discount on the EDI 850 form (Purchase Orders)
- Corrects Multiple payment method screen display issues under certain credit card scenarios
We have decided to place a moratorium on the bi-weekly releasing following this release. We will holding off on releasing further updates and plan to resume the bi-weekly releases on January 10,2011 due to the upcoming holiday season and the importance of M.O.M. to your business success.
Dydacomp support does have a plan to implement critical releases if any issues arise during this busy holiday season and will keep all customers informed of any critical M.O.M. releases during this time. This includes releasing a new program update to owners of our Automatic Shipping Calculation Module (ASCM) when the 2012 rates have been made available to Dydacomp by all package carriers.
Don’t Miss Our Coming Upcoming Webinars to help guide you through your busy holiday Season
How to Avoid the Business Processes that May Keep You in the Red This Holiday Season
Cyber Monday is just around the corner, but are you ready to capitalize this holiday season? As consumers spend more dollars online than ever before, many merchants quickly uncover the cracks in their operations that prevent them from reaching their full potential. To help you avoid this issue from impacting your business, you must address critical issues such as inventory management and timely order fulfillment to ensure that your business can handle higher order volumes, operate efficient proccesses, and ultimately drive up revenue. Join us tomorrow November 16 from 2-3pm EST for a webinar to learn what to expect this holiday season and how two critical areas can prevent you from achieving higher sales. Let us provide you with the best practices to help your business unprecedented multichannel growth this holiday season. .
By attending this webinar, you’ll explore:
- 2011 holiday online sales projections
- The verticals that are expected to do the best & worst this holiday season
- The processes that are bogging you down and preventing true growth
- Best practices to follow to streamline operations and achieve better results
Date: Wednesday, November 16th
Time: 2:00PM – 3:00PM EST
Client Support Webinar: Holiday Tips and Tricks for M.O.M.
Find out how to get the most out of M.O.M. this holiday season by attending this special holiday support webinar on November 17th at 2:30 EST. Dydacomp experts will guide you through the vital steps and processes you need to succeed this holiday season, including how to set up discounts, promote new products and promotions your customer, and report on all of the orders you receive. Let us show you the settings that will help you have the best holiday season to date.
By attending this support webinar, you’ll also learn how to:
- Create special pricing on stock items, stock item cross sell and up sell
- Use source keys for promotions
- Blast out email campaigns or special notices to customers in your database
- Report on orders that are on hold and view backorders
- Utilize default settings to make order and contact entry easier
Date: Thursday, November 17th
Time: 2:30PM – 3:30PM EST