Due to the release of the 2012 USPS shipping rates, Dydacomp released the newest bi-weekly executable on Sunday (two days early)to ensure that the USPS rates are up-to-date. This release includes both fixes and enhancements to improve your Multichannel Order Manager system as well as the lastest USPS shipping rates.
The newest release is now available for download on the support section of our website. Within this release, we have made some minor enhancements and a number of fixes for supported M.O.M. users.
This week’s executable (dated 01.22.12) includes:
- Latest 2012 USPS Shipping Rates
- M.O.M. v8 users will find the addition of a new USPS shipping method called Priority Mail Regional Rate Boxes. These are best used for small packages being shipped a short distance. The packages must be within the weight range (Box A 15 pounds, Box B 20 pounds, and Box C 25 pounds) and can’t contain hazardous material. Delivery is normally within 2-3 days.
- Improved integrated packing slips (L-Form, G-Form, etc.) for batches of 300 or more orders that are sent to the FedEx Ship Manager Server
- Resolves the issue with emailing summary copy of invoices and quotations for M.O.M. v8 users.
- Improved custom purchase order emails
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions or have trouble updating, Dydacomp Support is available Mon–Thurs 9am to 6:45 PM EST and Fri 9am to 4:45 PM EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.