As a continuing effort to improve the quality of Dydacomp Technical Support, we will be releasing bi-weekly executables ( updates twice a month) that include a number of fixes and minor enhancements for supported M.O.M. users.
Beginning today, new executables will be available for download from the support section of our website every two weeks. This week’s executable (dates 10.4.11) includes minor fixes such as:
- An Updated Blackthorn interface to support the latest version of Blackthorn.
- Enable the ability to toggle Fedex Ship Manager Server logging toggle to off or on
- Export wizard now allows selection of order by field
- Apply a payment amount to a specific part of an invoice
- Enable the auto activation of Channel Advisor module
For a full list of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online.
If you have any questions or trouble updating, The Dydacomp Support team is available Mon – Thurs 9 AM – 6:45 PM EST and Fri 9 AM – 4:45 PM EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here,