Multichannel selling is complicated enough without having to deal with inventory challenges. For example, if you’re selling on Amazon, eBay and your eCommerce site, how can you ensure that you’re not selling the same item twice? You need to be able to accurately track your inventory across all channels.
At the same time, when it comes to inventory, the last thing you want is to have too much on hand and too few orders coming in, leading to reduced margins. You also don’t want to have too little inventory on hand, resulting in backorders, cancellations, and lost customers. It’s a balancing act and it is major issue for all companies.
Selling in multiple channels significantly complicates inventory management and other business processes. Visibility into your inventory and forecasting is critical to a healthy operation, and that’s why you must attend Wednesday’s business-critical webinar!
In 60 minutes, you’ll discover the keys to inventory management including tracking inventory across eCommerce operations, catalog fulfillment, managing continuity programs and drop shipping. You’ll gain expert insight to keep orders flowing out the door.
By attending, you’ll also learn how to:
- Gain insight into the needs of your customers to drive up sales
- Track inventory on eBay, your website, offsite fulfillment centers and/or shopping channels like Amazon fulfillment
- Determine what products are selling and what periods may require more inventory
- Decide when to unload inventory on a business channel such as eBay
- Manage inventory products sold as a set or group with a special price
- Accurately allocate inventory to any channel
Wednesday, September 12th
12:00PM – 1:00PM ET
Click here to register now!