The Dydacomp Development team has added a number of new enhancements to the M.O.M. v8 API in the lastest API update to expand Multichannel Order Manager’s capabilities. The latest M.O.M. API SDK installer is now available on the support section of our website. The M.O.M. v8 API enables your business to integrate M.O.M. with your eCommerce provider of choice.
These API updates incremental feature enhancements to M.O.M’s API to expand the capacity of the API and to ensure it meets your business needs. This February 2012 release includes a number of additions to improve integration between your eCommerce platform and M.O.M to help seamless process your online orders.
The February 2012 API Update includes:
- New Sales Tax Utility
- Showcases important API capabilities including how the API can be used to perform updates, using XML input files, to national, state, county, and zip sales tax tables.
- Simplify your tax management for your business.
- M.O.M. API: Test Connection Utility
- Used to confirm API has been installed correctly.
- New Accounting functions
- Allow export of M.O.M. credit card merchant account information
- Update sales tax rates for national, state, county, and zip
- Export sales tax rates for national, state, county, and zip
- New Order functions
- Allow PayPal order entry
- Allow pre-paid credit card order entry
- New Shipping functions
- Allow export of M.O.M. shipping methods information
- Bug Resolutions:
- Issue with shipping cost override on order has been resolved.
- Issue with line item price override on order has been resolved.
For more information, download the latest M.O.M. API User Guide on the Support site under the Misc. Utilities section.
If you haven’t upgraded to M.O.M. v8 yet and want to learn more about how M.O.M. ‘s API can help you improve your eCommerce store today, click here to register for the API webinar.
Please remember to backup your M.O.M. system daily.