Now that the holiday season is over, Dydacomp will resume the update schedule in which our developers will provide important M.O.M. enhancements and bug fixes in a M.O.M. update every two weeks. These updates are targeted to help improve Multichannel Order Managers functionalities from order entry to inventory management. The newest bi-weekly executable is now available for download on the support section of our website and is the first M.O.M. update for 2012.
Within this release, we have made some minor enhancements and a number of fixes for supported M.O.M. users that the Dydacomp Development team has been working on over the busy holiday season.
This week’s executable (dated 01.10.12) includes:
- New stock item alert message that will prompt M.O.M. user to review actions before storing any changes to prevent users from accidentally inserting a negative unit cost
- Resolved previous issue that caused the gift message to be removed when user clicked on the “Hold controls” icon
- Improvements to the Order Export wizard
- Updates MAXI code to improve integration with UPS
- Assemble Kit Function now will process orders based on available inventory on site
- Addition of phone masking for Alternate or Fax numbers in customer look up screen
- Enhances the synchronization between Blackthorn/eBay and M.O.M.
For a full detail of the fixes included in the update please log into Dydacomp Support Online. If you have any questions or have trouble updating, Dydacomp Support is available Monday-Thursday 9am to 6:45pm EST and Fri 9am to 4:45pm EST by calling 973-237-0300. You can also contact Support via the online ticketing system by clicking here.