Posted by Lisa Gittleman, Dydacomp Marketing Specialist
In June, CEO John Healy posted a call for applications for the new Dydacomp Client Advisory Boards in this post. The response to his post was tremendous and a testament to the strength and dedication of our user community. After a careful review of all the applications received, we are pleased to announce the members of the Major and Select Client Advisory Boards.
Major CAB Members:
- Bob Mayer of Mayer Berkshire Corp.
- Laura McManus of Mackenzie/Chesapeake
- Larry Fugleberg of Active Forever
- Mark Hayes of National Tire & Wheel
- Tom Hansen of Russell-Hampton Co.
- Bill Nero of Central Parts Warehouse
- Jimmy Telles of Dragon Herbs
- Justin Hammer of B-21 Liquors
- Ben Watson of Hyperdrug
- Sean Fleischman of Landfall Navigation
Select CAB Members:
- Mark Fothergill of Replicarz
- Nancy Kittle of E. Burnham Cosmetics
- Fred Weiner of Frederic H. Weiner, Inc.
- Joe Mediate of KooKoo Bear Baby & Kids
- Jim Meyer of Mall Services Group
- Roya Rejai of Envelopper Inc.
- Lee Cooper of Industrial Automation Components
- Matt Adams of Rescue Response Gear
- Mike Julian of Hometown Favorites
- Tommy Tsitouris/Matt Crowley of Chicago Steak Company
Each member has accepted a two year term with the charge to give us feedback and in some cases endorsement of product and service ideas that would positively affect the relevance and use of our solutions and services with our clients. Welcome to our inaugural CAB members and thank you to all who applied. We look forward to working with you all.